We obey the UK Law regarding Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds. The Consumer Rights Act (which replaced the Sale of Goods Act in October 2015) sets out the Law. Returns will only be discussed if you are able to produce a proof of purchase i.e. the original receipt. Without a receipt we cannot do anything to help you. We can only discuss a transaction with the person that made the purchase and not a third party. We do not offer refunds on any products purchased.
- Local and national delivery available for a fee. This is a one man, kerb side service, please contact us prior to purchase if you wish for a two man service or if you have access issues. Our deliveries are carried out for us by an external courier company and vetted by Rubar and Scandi, they are experts at what they do and fully insured to move our products. In the unlikely event that a claim for damages to property whilst a delivery is carried out is needed, this is to be made directly to Rubar and Scandi and we take this up with the delivery company who has their own insurance for this activity.
- Collection can be arranged by the purchaser and collected direct from Rubar and Scandi premises. Rubar and Scandi will take no responsibility for any damage or loss caused by this method of collection.
- Some of our furniture items are quite large, delivery costs will vary depending on the size and weight of the item but costs can vary anywhere from £20-£150 depending upon where in the country you are. We will aim to courier our items within 7 days although this will depend on courier availability and price.
- We need time to send and receive the most competitive quotes from our couriers. This can take time as they are often on the road driving and delivering our precious cargo. We aim to get at least 3 quotes to ensure the best possible price. Once we have accepted a quote we aim to package up the goods and have them collected within the week, although this can take longer depending on your location and if the courier is driving this route already. We aim to communicate throughout this process so that you are aware of what is going on "behind the scenes"
- We occasionally offer some items with 'Free Delivery' please be aware this is to Zone 1 Mainland UK destinations only. This is a one man, kerb side service, please contact us prior to purchase if you wish for a two man service or if you have access issues.
Rubar and Scandi will review and update this policy from time to time if any of our processes change or we are required to do so by law and will notify version control on our page but please regularly check this document so that you are aware of the latest version
This document is supported by Data Sharing Agreements and a Data Procedures Document
© 2021 Georgina Andersen @ Rubar and Scandi (Shebbear)