Leopard Print Nathan Bedside Unit
Made to Order – Lead time 4/6 weeks.
Please see below for details of our SIMPLE commission process.
A classic mid century bedside unit by Nathan from the “Squares” range. These retro drawers have been given a modern update by Rubar and Scandi with a maximalist leopard print design which has been hand painted using superb quality and durable paint.
- Quality teak veneer unit, solid and well built.
- Has been impeccably refinished with attention to detail.
- Hand created one off design (colours can be customised).
- Professionally sprayed with an exceptional quality paint which is non toxic and extremely hardwearing. Then further sprayed with a hardwearing satin varnish to really withstand the stresses of modern day living.
- New legs added to give it a modern look. *Legs can be changed according to your preference.
- Should anything unfortunate happen, touch up paint provided as part of our VIP care package.
- FREE delivery included to mainland UK (not including Scottish Highlands).
- Fast, free and fully insured delivery to your door
* This unit can also be customised into a bathroom vanity unit including basin, tap and towel rail.
If this item (or something similar in style) is just what you are looking for then please get in touch to discuss how we can recreate it, or, we create an entirely different piece of furniture perfect for you and your home with our bespoke commission service.
Step 1 - Choose your piece of furniture. We have a large range of naked furniture pieces in stock. Alternatively we can source the perfect piece for you and your home with our network of contacts within the furniture world.
Step 2 - Choose the design, colours and hardware/handles. We have a large portfolio of previous pieces of furniture we have created. If required, we also offer a digital design service, so that you can see what your new item of furniture will look like even before we have picked up a paintbrush.
Step 3 - Delivery. We take the hassle out of delivery for you by organising it ourselves, so that you don’t have to. You can sit back and relax whilst your piece of furniture is created and then have it delivered direct to your door.
Lead time - Approx 4-6 weeks.
Please subscribe to our website and become a member of our VIP circle or see our other items in a our shop.
Website - www.rubarandscandi.com
Facebook - Rubar and Scandi
Instagram - Rubar and Scandi
* As with all pieces at Rubar and Scandi, we work with antique and vintage furniture, therefore please expect some signs of an earlier life although we do our utmost to source excellent condition and top quality items. Please expect variations between items as sourcing identical pieces of furniture exactly the same is rare, we shall endeavour to source an item that you are 100% happy with before proceeding.